Strategic Merger Planning Facilitation
We have some of the most experienced strategic merger planning facilitators available, with extensive knowledge and expertise that provides unique and powerful merger plans that work.
They have worked with some of the worlds most experienced strategic and merger planners, and have facilitated and taught Strategic Merger Planning to many hundreds of organizations, continually updating their methodology to encompass the best and most efficient strategic merger planning methods.
Sample Strategic Merger Planning Facilitation Process
*Collection and analysis of key documents by facilitator, including:
- Annual report
- Final three Board minutes
- Strategic documents (as agreed)
- Developing the Vision/Mission of your merged organisation to ensure the key values of both organisations are not lost
- Using your Vision/Mission statement as a strategic filter to develop and assess new and existing programs
- A Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Risks (SWOR) environmental filter analysis for the merged entity.
- The structure of the leadership- Board composition, terms, transitional arrangements, implications for constitution, establishing accountability mechanisms
- The structure of the leadership- Senior staff/CEOs (staff to leave the room)
- The impact of identified risks on your risk management plan (staff to return)
- Developing the alternative key merger strategies
- Agreeing and prioritising key strategies for the merger
- Discussions regarding post merger implementation issues to be aware of.