Enhancing Board Reporting
Need to streamline your Board reports so they provide the right information without being burdensome?
Board Reports should be scrutinised to ensure it is meaningful and relevant for the information needs of Board Directors and Chairs.
With global experience and a commitment to best practices, we can help you shape your Board reporting.
We can guide you on:
- How to shorten your Board Agenda packs dramatically, and at the same time, make them more relevant
- How to eliminate micromanagement during Board meetings
- Some of our 10 techniques for your Board Agenda that will enhance the focus of the Board Directors on strategic and governance matters
- How can we actually develop meaningful measures that adequately track performance of health and human service activities?
- Developing Dashboard Reports to summarise reporting on performance and activity, while ensuring under-performing areas are highlighted for review by Directors
- Using the Net Promoter Score to see how your clients and customers really rate your performance
- Developing ‘Leading Indicators’ (rather than relying on lagging indicators). Leading Indicators will give Boards and Executives information that better reflects current and future performance, not just past performance