Conscious Governance respects and upholds your rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. This policy describes how we manage any personal information we have about you. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual.
What Personal Information about me does Conscious Governance hold?
Conscious Governance may hold the following personal information about you:
- name, business address, telephone number(s);
- facsimile number(s);
- email address;
- occupation or position; and
- any other information received by us in the course of providing information, publications, seminars, consulting and advisory services to you or your organization (as applicable).
What does Conscious Governance do with my Personal Information?
We use personal information about you:
- to assist in providing information, publications, seminars, consulting, counselling and advisory services to you or your organisation (as applicable);
- to provide newsletters or other information to you and generally to promote Conscious Governance services; and
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
We will not disclose personal information about you to any person or organisation except in the ordinary course of our operations. We do not sell lists or provide information about you to mailing houses or other organisations. At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us. If you consent to Conscious Governance continuing to send you various forms of communication such as bulletins, notices, reports and information which Conscious Governance believes to be of interest or relevance to you, simply do nothing. You will automatically continue to receive such communication. If you do not consent to Conscious Governance continuing to send you these communications please notify us as soon as possible in some written form.
How do I access my Personal Information?
Conscious Governance takes reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access or disclosure. You may request access to personal information we hold about you by writing to the Privacy Officer at the address below. You do not have to provide a reason for requesting access. Any questions about this policy, or any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Conscious Governance can be made in writing to the address below.
Our contact details are as follows:
17 Gordon Grove, Malvern 3144
Phone: (03) 9509 9529
Email: [email protected]