Strategic Governance, Innovation & Revenue Workshop for Board members & staff
- Our view on Revenue and money creating our reality-implications
- Scarcity vs Prosperity and strategic decision making-staff and Board
- Innovation using vision/mission as the filter
- Using your Vision Statement to identify partners and revenue streams
- Vision filtering
- The question “What is it that we do so well that we do not value therefore assume others will not?”
- Key questions to ask to identify revenue streams
- Finding strategic alliances
- Revenue generating techniques
- Three categories of Revenue Sources
- Identifying relevant revenue streams
- Ranking relevant revenue stream options
- Action planning agreed options. These action plans will include project planning incorporating scope, start, finish, resource implications, success measures, ethical and risk implications
- Different reporting options for accountability-Gaant chart, dashboard etc
Detailed notes will be provided as a workbook, together with numerous governance tools for the Board and CEO.
Techniques: We use an array of techniques, including dynamic presentations, real life case studies, and small- and full-group discussions to fully engage the Board members in this workshop. The content detailed below will be covered over the course of the workshop, however it may not be in the sequence as suggested below. The workshop will develop according to the interests and requirements of the participants, and whilst all the topics will be covered, how they are covered will be dependent upon the questions and interactions with the workshop participants.
Electronic Library of Knowledge: In addition, the unique Electronic Library of Knowledge is available for Board members during the workshop session. This Electronic Library of Knowledge is over a decades worth of governance tools, policies, charters and procedures that can be provided on the day of the workshop for the Board if a particular issue arises that is not covered in the workshop notes.